Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 7: Grocery Shopping!

Well, at least I went out today! Hehe~ I went grocery shopping with auntie. It's really weird how I ended up going out. I woke up at 11:30 and ate brunch at 12. By 2pm, she wouldn't stop asking me if I was hungry... I just ate. @_@ At home, if I eat brunch at 12, my mom would just leave me alone until dinner at 7. So by 3:30, I told her lets go out for food because she insisted on going out for lunch. We went for pho. It was pretty expensive, especially how the egg roll was really small and they added HK$2 for putting a slice of lettuce under the egg roll... So stupid.
After eating, I mentioned that I wanted to get some postcards for friends. I swear my auntie is really compulsive at things like shopping. After going to a couple of stores and only finding crappy postcards, I said lets forget it; I'll print my own. She still insist of looking for more. We were in this one stationary store and I found these erasers that erases really well, but they're HK$4 for a really small piece. It was really expensive so I said lets go. She kept asking me if I need erasers. Every store after that, she looked for postcards and erasers x_x even when I told her I have a lot; I don't need it; I just looked because they erases well... We ended up going to HK's largest library. I found some English textbooks haha...
We just looked around until Wendy got off work so we went for grocery shopping. Auntie shops at a place that's kind of like Haymarket in Boston! People have these stalls out and everything is fresh. It was creepy though because they cut the fish alive. You'd see a fish sliced in half vertically and you can see their inside still having pulse. o_o;;; I think if I get exposed to these enough, I'd get immune to watching people slaughtering animal and be okay with it. My mom can cut up a chicken alive without feeling disgusted. :( But yeah, she gets fresh food there everyday since it's near home.
That's all really for today. :P I saw a 4 story high Forever 21 store and each for was already huge, so it's like heaven for girls...
Good night! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Haha that is heaven! For Sandra :)
    I think your aunt and I will get along really well! Lol it sounds like a lot of fun with what do your cousins do?
    Does Wendy have a bf ?
    How is your cou gong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cou gong's doing fine. :P Visiting him tonight.
    She used to have a bf, but they're not together anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete