Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 8: Got My Chinese Visa!

I was supposed to pick it up yesterday, but I totally forgot haha...
HK$1100 for Chinese Visa, HK$800 for Student HK Visa. T_T Sooo expensive!
When I got my Visa, I saw that it was a Type L visa and I thought it was wrong because I read somewhere that I need a Z visa. When I came back and checked my e-mail, apparently I got the right one so okay!
After picking up my visa, auntie brought me to a little restaurant well known for their noodles and dumplings. We ate so much and it was only HK$60! O_O If that amount of food was in the US, it'd be about US$30 (HK$240)...
After eating, we went shopping for dinner haha. I swear I'm eating sooo much Wendy said I got fat comparing me to a photo that she took when I just came to HK.
cou gong has a bacterial infection in his lungs and has a 38.9 fever. :( He insist that he doesn't have to go to the hospital, like always. When he feels sick, he refuse to go to the doctors. Wendy called the ambulance and the paramedics convinced him to go. I'm gonna try to wake up early tomorrow to visit him with auntie... I hope he gets better.
Because of that, I made dinner for the first time in HK! Boiled veges and stir fried porkie~ Hehe. It came out pretty good to my surprise. Auntie and Wendy was so surprised cuz they thought I never cooked before... But then again, Edward and Wendy never enters the kitchen. Seems like they're really dependent on their parents. It's understandable for Edward because he stayed in HK for college, but Wendy went to Taiwan for college. I don't know... I feel a bit weird if my mom still have to cook for me everyday even when I'm doing nothing.
That's all for today. :) Good night!

2 comments:

  1. The culture is so different there. Well I am glad your uncle is getting the treatment he needs :) you're so smart! It is wonderful you're able to cook so well... when can you come cook for me? I am now hiring! The position is for husband of a sheep, interested?

    ReplyDelete