Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 9: ^_^

Productive and unproductive at the same time~ Auntie said we'll wait until 5pm to go visit cou gong, so we didn't go out until 5pm. I kind of wanted to cloth shopping, but I guess I'll have to wait until next week.
cou gong's doing fine. His fever went down and he's taking medications. I'm glad he's fine now. :)
We visit him for about an hour, but he was trying to get us to leave the whole time cuz he felt bad for having us to visit him; being a burden. :( We stayed until the nurses gave him his medication. Now I understand the need for nurses here haha... 16 patients being taken care of by 2 nurses. O_O That's like a high need for nurses... Victoria!! Haha. But the pay still can't compete with the US. :P
Auntie and I went back home and Wendy went out to eat with friends. I thought my night was over, but then Wendy called at 11pm to see if I wanted to go to the Arcade with her and her friend Becky... Apparently, they go a lot and Becky is really good at claw crane games lol. For the past two days, Wendy was complaining about losing a keychain. She wanted to go to the arcade to get that teddy keychain back lol. The arcade was right down the street. Their claw crane machines are so different from ours; it only had two claws... It took Becky a couple of tries before getting the teddy keychain and they traded in a coupon that's win one get one free. They were supposed to give the ticket before they play so if you lose, then you lose that coupon lol. But Wendy knew one of the worker there, so that employee let us get another one. Becky and Wendy go to the arcade so much, they just became friends with the employees. They had the employee help them win 2 more haha. Wendy was so happy she got the keychain back haha~ She gave Becky one and gave me one. We were playing a video game until the arcade turned off the power at 12am to kick us out. :'( We want our $6 back! I wasn't finished with the game!
Haha, Wendy likes to edit her photos, but yeah, this is the teddy keychain~

1 comment:

  1. someone is getting really lazy. I wonder what he is going to do once I stop commenting~ :-)

    ReplyDelete