Monday, June 25, 2012

32: Swimming Again ^^

Didn't do much today actually, so it was relaxing. Edward went out with play soccer with his friends. Auntie, Wendy and I just chilled at home. We decided on going to swimming again today, so we headed out at 5pm to grab some food before going out to swimming. I left my swimming trunk at school, so auntie got me one of Edward's swimming shorts. It was short short short. O_O Like an underwear but a bit longer. Haha... Not used to wearing those kind of shorts. All my swim wear are beach stuff, so it was kind of weird. Turns out I don't even know how to move my leg when swimming. :P Wendy had me bring a floaty board so I can practice breathing. I was still afraid I might breath in water and choke on it, so I tried my best to learn. It was fun overall. Edward showed up a bit after we got there, so that was cool too. I weighted myself afterwards. I was 135lb haha... I'm good at maintain my weight between 135~145, constantly fluctuating. I'm 165cm tall, which is 5'4.96" without shoes. :( I'm so short! T^T Oh well, that's for not liking to drink milk when I was little lol... I was going to go back to my dorm tonight, but I decided to stay another night and go back in the morning. Partly because they would worry if I go back so late.
It was a good day, so I'm going to sleep now and head back to school for class tomorrow. :) Good night until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment