Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 22: Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Everyone :D

Haha, I got bored today and auntie went out early in the morning to run some errands so I started cleaning their house! x3 I cleaned up their dining table which had a lot of junk! A lot of the junk were either finished snack packets that they were too lazy to throw out or junk mails that they were too lazy to throw out. =3= Same thing goes for all around their house... A lot of junk mail that's just left here and there. I wiped down the table, chairs, floor, etc.
I had enough of cleaning at 2:30 and auntie still haven't gotten back yet, so I decided to go out to eat at the ramen place. Turns out my meal was a lot more expensive than I thought. :( I got a tampura appetizer which was more expensive than the late lunch special lolol... The bill came out $62 + 10% service fee and I tipped them to make it even HK$80 <-- Still cheaper than eating Japanese food in the US haha...
I walked around for a hour before going back home. When I got back, auntie was back already.
I chilled for a bit and continue to fix my phone because there's no easy way to hack my phone yet so I had to do some complicated stuff. :( I ended up hacking it though so it's all good.
Auntie didn't bring me to go see cou gong, so she just went out alone...
When Wendy came back, Becky called to ask if I wanted to go to the arcade again lol... Wendy and Becky are like these arcade freaks... They blow so much money into playing. x3 I asked if it was worth it to throw so much money into trying to win plushies. Their moral is that you'll feel happier winning the prize instead of buying it. I guess it makes sense. But the thing is, they know one of the employees so they can just cheat if they do lose a lot. :P
We finally beat the game that turned off on me last time. We blew a lot of money into it, but it was worth it to beat it ^^;;
That's all for today! I can't wait to start school! Good night, reader(s)!
The game that I got cut off playing last time!

Yay! All three of us passed that level! ^_^

Becky and I owning while Wendy sobbing in the corner for losing :P

She won another plushie (Goofy!) x3 Even though the whole house is full of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment