Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 12: ~_~Zzzz...

Weather: Sunny and a bit Windy

Resting day after yesterday... My arms are extremely sore and my feet still ache a bit... I found a Chinese dubbed version of Great Teacher Onizuka! I've been trying to find this for a long time~ I still couldn't find a torrent for it though... All the torrents are abandoned and no more seeders. :( I watched a couple of episodes before going out with auntie to grocery shopping. I'm starting to find her really annoying. :( Today whole day, she wouldn't stop asking me what I want for lunch. ._." I keep telling her that I'll see when we go out for lunch, but she keeps asking me... I just stopped answering after a while, but I felt bad so I just nod my head... Not only this, but even though she knows that I'm full she still make me eat stuff. She use the excuse that it's not going to taste good if it gets cold or not going to taste good the next day... At Macau, everyone made me finish whatever were leftover when we went to restaurants. I was stuffed to the max, but when they bought me the pork chop bun, auntie kept telling me to eat it immediately. After that, she did it again with the egg tarts. ._." She also kept complaining about how I'm walking so slow and not used to Hong Kong rush yet. I walk show for her... I began walking in front of her now.
We were going to visit cou gong again today, but she got lazy and said we'll go tomorrow. I took out my Nintendo DSi and started playing on it, but I just don't feel the fun in games as I used to anymore. :( I don't know what's happening to me! I don't find games fun anymore. O_O At least the ones I'm playing.... Oh well, good night for now. :P

1 comment: