Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 20: Good and Bad~ :S

Myah... Wendy took the day off from work because she has to work on Saturday and Sunday of this week. Summer's starting so she has to go with the committee to promote promotional deals for her airline.
Although she was off from work, she still had a lot of errands to do lol... So auntie and I just company her while she did her things. We later had lunch at a ramen place which was really good unlike the instant noodle ones!
After lunch, we went back home and just chilled for a bit before going out to visit cou gong. Apparently, he has cancer and it's spreading really fast. :( He has about a year to live... I hope he's gonna be okay. He's getting his stitches off in a couple of days and he can go home after that. He was so excited that he can go home. He felt that his time at the hospital was a drag for everyone. I'm glad he was happy and not worried.
After we visit him, Auntie, Wendy, and I went swimming! ^_^ It cost HK$19 to get in and you get to swim as long as you want. We got there at 7:30 and swam for two hours. Unluckily, it started raining but we still swam. I'm still scared to breath while swimming, so I stop for air when I run out. x3 Wendy kept trying to push me to learn and she told me about how when she was little, my dad was a silly instructor that taught her to swim. He'd pretend to be holding her and just kept encouraging her to swim; even when she accidentally drank some water, he'd still tell her to continue to swim lol...
We got some carry out afterward and ate at home. I think I caught a cold from swimming because my nose has been runny since... I guess I'll be fine. x3 And I hope cou gong will be fine too...
Good night until next time!
Yummy! And only HK$28!

1 comment:

  1. Don't your cousins want to help you shop?

    ReplyDelete