Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 21: Getting Ready for HKU! ^_^

Heavy rain all day and news forecast predict to be heavy rain all week...
I stayed home all day to pack up a bit for HKU and upgrade my phone to Android 4.0.4.
Rode an hour on the exercising bike. ^_^
Auntie went out for grocery today. I wanted to go so I can make sure she's safe and not slip, but she insist that I stay home. She got back fine, so that's good. :)
Today is the first day the whole family ate together since I came to Hong Kong! ^_^ Haha... Edward's always OTing, so majority of the time, it's just Auntie, Wendy and I at the dinner table. Today, Edward got back early and we had dinner together. I was really happy to be able to sit together and have dinner although all of us were too mesmerized by the TV hahaha...
Kinda nervous about starting school... HKU finally released the e-mail of all the participants to give us a chance to create a Facebook page and mingle together before starting. Turns out everyone are from highly ranked colleges around the world except me. x_x Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, Oxford, Western Ontario, Dartmouth, and a bunch of others... I learn to not care about what school I'm from because I'm still just getting the same education. But being around all these smart people are kind of intimidating in my head. I hope it all works out. They all seem to be nice people on Facebook.
Good night until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment